Law firm DMH Stallard is celebrating a number of promotions across the firm. Six lawyers based in the London, Brighton and Gatwick offices have all been promoted:
- Sarah Cook has been promoted from Associate to Senior Associate. Sarah is based in the Brighton TMT Dispute Resolution team and handles a wide range of commercial, intellectual property and technology disputes.
- Gemma Penny has been promoted from Associate to Senior Associate. Gemma is part of the Planning and Environmental Group based in Gatwick and she works on both contentious and non-contentious issues.
- Charmaine Wilson has been promoted from Associate to Senior Associate in the London office’s Private Client team. Charmaine specialises in estate administration involving both simple and complex estates, including high value or intestate estates, and estates featuring foreign assets.
- Tom Watkins has been promoted from Associate to Partner. Tom is part of the London office’s Commercial Property team and has a wide range of experience in all aspects of commercial real estate matters.
- Ben Price has been promoted from Senior Associate to Partner and is part of the Real Estate team, based in Gatwick. He deals with all types of commercial real estate transactions, with particular expertise in advising clients with large property portfolios and on landlord and tenant matters.
- Partner Chris Simmons has been promoted and has joined the firm’s Senior Membership team. Chris is part of the firm’s Corporate Group and his practice covers debt and equity capital markets, public and private M&A, private equity and infrastructure. He is based in London and has been with the firm since 2006.
Richard Pollins, Managing Partner at DMH Stallard, comments: “It’s always great to see members of our team promoted from within the firm. All of the above are valued highly by our clients and colleagues alike. I’m very pleased that they have been able to develop their careers with the firm, especially as all six trained with the firm. I’m looking forward to working with all of them in their new roles and seeing their contribution to the firm as we continue to grow.”
The promotions took effect from 1st July.